Search

7 Good Reasons to Change or Develop Your Wardrobe



Depending on the different stages of life, it may be good to redo your dressing room. Besides, it is always a good excuse to go shopping.


Because life is made up of different stages, there always comes a time when you think it is essential to redo your wardrobe and adopt a new look. Tastes, professional situations, family etc ... change and the clothes that make up your daily outfits may no longer be adapted to these circumstances.


Here we have a list of some of the situations for which a change of style and an awakening of your dressing room can be considered.


Weight change


If you have just lost weight, it is definitely imperative to do some shopping. Indeed, even if you can, at first, wear a belt. It will quickly turn out to be unsightly or, in any case, will not bring you as much elegance as clothes adapted to your new figure. This is why, once your weight stabilises at your target (make sure it is reasonable), get rid of your old clothes and get on with your new wardrobe.


Career Change


Many companies have a specific dress code. If you have made a radical career change, you will need to invest in clothes. However, do not buy all at once, especially if this is your first job. Bet on key pieces first. You will complete your professional dressing room gradually, depending on your finances.


Going on maternity leave


If you leave your job for full-time maternity leave, your work outfits should be put aside. Go for more practical, casual outfits. Pick a few items that are easy to care for, comfortable and fun to wear.


If, on the contrary, you return to work after a prolonged break in your professional career, you will have to do the opposite and start looking for a new, more formal wardrobe. Your old clothes may no longer be suitable. So, you will need to look for stylish clothes that will reflect your professional status.


Dress your age


While we believe it is always best to dress the way you want first and foremost, there still comes a time when it is appropriate to dress for your age. Paying attention to this and fixing it by choosing the right outfits can be paramount in some cases. You can't wear clothes at 30 that are designed for people in their spring 20s. This is also true in the reverse direction and possible that you can wear clothes that you could not actually wear ten years ago.


Looking for a new image


Sometimes you just want to change your image. Even though we like the way we look and the way we dress, we just want to make a few changes to our wardrobe. Most people do not always appreciate too sudden a radical change. Why not start by purchasing new accessories or new glasses ... It is a simple and effective start.







Taste changes


You have always been in the habit of wearing jeans or pants, and suddenly you find yourself wanting to wear skirts. What is the reason for this sudden change? It would be boring to have to dress the same way throughout your life. It is okay to feel attracted to a different style than the one that has been yours for a very long time. If your tastes start to change, follow your instincts and enjoy it.


Boredom



Even if you love your wardrobe and your style of dress that defines you, wearing the same clothes every day can get boring quickly. It is often said that most of the time, we wear 30% of our dressing room. If you think this is the case, it may be because the remaining 70% doesn't really inspire you.


******


Style is a unique story that plays out between us and our wardrobe. But changing your style does not necessarily mean getting rid of all the pieces in your wardrobe and replacing them with new ones. Sometimes we need (or want) to change our look. It is always good to question ourselves to feel better in our body, in harmony with ourselves or to feel more beautiful or more fashionable.


Depending on the circumstances, a few accessories will suffice, or you will have to opt for a total overhaul of your dressing room. This is why, before embarking on a complete makeover, ask yourself a few questions about the reasons that motivate you to change or evolve your dress style. It will only take you a few moments and will have the effect of directing you to the right choices.